The Undivided Punjab Edition
For the first time ever, five beautifully illustrated folktales from the land of five rivers come alive for children and parents in both Punjabi language scripts (Gurmukhi & Shahmukhi) & English translations.
- Book is fully illustrated in rich colors making the characters come to life
- Each story is presented lyrically in authentic Punjabi with English translation and has a moral.
- Child-friendly maps of undivided Punjab and tables to familiarize children with both the Punjabi scripts inspire further learning about the rich legacy of Punjab.
*** NOW available for pre-ordering. Delivery starts at the end of February.***
- 94 pages | 11” x 8.5” | Hardcover
- Gurmukhi, Shahmukhi & English
- ISBN: 978-0-9887101-8-4